How do we work?
How much rent could your property achieve?
We meet with you and value your property, we agree a monthly rental amount based on market rates. We agree a handover date and you then give us the keys. At this stage, it’s over to us, we will then…
We carefully vet all our tenants and take up all references before finalising the tenancy agreement. We may also ask the potential tenant to provide details of a guarantor. There are many rules and regulations governing tenancies and we will advise you of any issues that affect you. Return full or part of the deposit to the tenant
– Resolve any disputes
– Encourage landlords and tenants to make a clear agreement from the start of the tenancy agreement
– There are two types of government approved schemes – insurance-based and custodial-based schemes. We are part of the custodial scheme We provide a photographic inventory of the property and any furnishings, this avoids any disputes when a tenant vacates the property. Proof of ownership & building insurance
– You have arranged a gas safety check & a NICEIC electric safety check
– The property has smoke alarms
– Details of water stop location & electric/gas meter location
– Details of electric fuse box location It is helpful if you leave information, e.g. on operating the central heating and hot water system, washing machine and the day refuse is collected. We will take a reading of all the utilities meters at this stage. We will pay you monthly via an automated BACS system direct into your bank account We strive to provide a personal and professional service. Our dedicated team will visit your property monthly and will deal with any maintenance issues . All this at NO additional cost to you The Denham ethos is to add value to your property investment. Our team has more than 15 years combined experience in the property letting industry.
As lettings specialists we are fully focused on the needs and priorities of our landlords and tenants, we offer
Landlords Guaranteed Rental Scheme
Landlords Property Management
Tenants Property Services
From the day Denhan takes over the management of your property, the rental income will be paid on the same day every month, even if the property is temporarily unoccupied. Our experienced team will ensure that your property is professionally managed, giving you peace of mind.
Guaranteed Rent Scheme London
No Insurance Policy
Rental Payment Guaranteed
Before a property can be let, there are several matters which the owner will need to deal with to ensure that the tenancy runs smoothly, and also that he/she complies with the law.
Condition of Property
Repairs and Maintenance
If you are not already registered with us, the first step you need to take is to register your details with us. Once we have your details we will be able to look for a home that ticks all the right boxes for you. We will help you
Find and View the Right Property
Reserve the Property and fill in a Tenancy Agreement
Pay the Rent and Move in